Halco 80985 BR40FL16/850/LED LED BR40 16.5W 5000K DIMMABLE E26 ProLED
- This device is intended for use on Class 2 circuits only. Use only on low voltage circuits with output ranges identified in specifications. These lamps may be dimmed using analog dimmers and magnetic transformers. May not be compatible with all dimmers and/or transformers and should be tested in application for compatibility prior to full installations on circuits using such devices. Not for use on timing devices; photo sensors or occupancy sensors.
- Caution: Risk of electric shock. Never disassemble or modify the bulb; no user serviceable parts inside.To avoid burns; do not touch the bulb during operation and allow to cool completely after switching off. This device is not intended for use in emergency exit fixtures. This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC rules. This product may cause interference with other devices. If interference occurs; change the location of the products involved.
- Do not use where directly exposed to water.
- Approved for use in sealed metal landscape fixtures.
- Dimmable lamps dim down to 5%; but are limited by the dimming device range.
- Rated for indoor use only.
- Risk of electric shock
- Do not use where directly exposed to water
- Never disassemble or modify the bulb
- To avoid burns; do not touch the bulb during operation and allow to cool completely after switching off
- This device is not intended for use with emergency exit fixtures
- If this product causes interference with other devices; change the location of the products involved
- Use only on 10-18 volt circuits
- This dimmable lamp may not be compatible with all dimmers; timing devices; occupancy sensors; and photo sensors; please check the website www.halcolighting.com/ProLEDdim for up-to-date dimmer compatibility information
- Suitable for use in sealed metal landscape fixtures; where it is protected from the elements
- Not rated for damp or wet locations