Halco 82069 9W IP64 3000K 800 Type A
- Non-Dimmable 120V lamps should only be used on 120V circuits. Not for use on dimmers; timing devices;photo sensors or occupancy sensors.
- Caution: Risk of electric shock. Never disassemble or modify the bulb; no user serviceable parts inside.To avoid burns; do not touch the bulb during operation and allow to cool completely after switching off. This device is not intended for use in emergency exit fixtures. This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC rules. This product may cause interference with other devices. If interference occurs; change the location of the products involved.
- Do not use where directly exposed to water.
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures.Acceptable for use in insulated contact airtight (ICAT) rated fixtures
- Lamp is UL approved for damp locations.
- Use only on 120 volts; 60-hertz frequency
- Do not use where directly exposed to water
- Never disassemble or modify the bulb
- This device is not intended for use with emergency exit fixtures
- Not for use on dimmers; timing devices; photo sensors or occupancy sensors