Halco 99637 10W IP40 2700K 650 Recessed LED Downlights
- UL Listed for wet locations.
- Risk of electric shock.
- Never disassemble or modify the lamp.
- No user serviceable parts.
- To avoid burns; do not touch the lamp during operation and allow to cool completely after switching off.
- This device is not intended for use in emergency exit fixtures.
- This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC rules.
- This product may cause interference with other devices. If interference occurs; change the location of the products involved.
- This device is intended for use on Class 2 circuits only. Use only on low voltage circuits with output ranges identified in specifications. These lamps may be dimmed using analog dimmers and magnetic transformers. May not be compatible with all dimmers and/or transformers and should be tested in application for compatibility prior to full installations on circuits using such devices. Not for use on timing devices; photo sensors or occupancy sensors.
- Risk of electric shock
- Never disassemble or modify the LEDs
- To avoid burns; do not touch the LEDs during operation and allow to cool completely after switching off.
- This luminaire is not intended for emergency exit use.
- If this product causes interference with other devices; change the location of the products involved.
- Luminaire is UL Listed for Wet Applications