Halco 10316 HLVT4/40U40 LINEAR VAPORTIGHT 4FT; 40W; 120-277V; 4000K
- This luminaire is intended for use on Class 2 circuits only. Use only on low voltage circuits with output ranges identified in specifications. Luminaire may be dimmed using analog dimmers and magnetic transformers. May not be compatible with all dimmers and/or transformers and should be tested in application for compatibility prior to full installations on circuits using such devices.
- Caution: Risk of electric shock. Never disassemble or modify the LED; no user serviceable parts inside. To avoid burns; do not touch the LED during operation and allow to cool completely after switching off. This device is not intended for use in emergency exit fixtures. This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC rules. This product may cause interference with other devices. If interference occurs; change the location of the products involved.
- Luminaire is UL Listed for Wet Locations.
- Risk of Electric Shock.
- Never disassemble or modify the LED.
- To avoid burns; do not touch the LED during operation and allow to cool completely after switching off.
- Commercial installation; service and maintenance of luminaires should be performed by a qualified licensedelectrician.
- Verify that supply voltage is correct by comparing it with the luminaire label information
- All wiring connections should be capped with UL approved wire connectors
- SUITABLE FOR DRY OR WET LOCATION