Halco 81143 PL10V/850/BYP/LED LED PLUG-IN VERTICAL 10W 5000K BYPASS G24D/G24Q PROLED
- Dimmable 120V lamps should only be used on 120V circuits. Lamps are designed for use with an analog dimmer and these products may not be compatible with all dimming devices. Lamps should be tested in the application prior to full installations on circuits using such devices. Not for use on timing devices; photosensors;digital dimmers or occupancy sensors. Ensure minimum dimmer load is met for best performance.
- Caution: Risk of electric shock. Never disassemble or modify the bulb; no user serviceable parts inside.To avoid burns; do not touch the bulb during operation and allow to cool completely after switching off. This device is not intended for use in emergency exit fixtures. This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC rules. This product may cause interference with other devices. If interference occurs; change the location of the products involved.
- Dimmable lamps dim down to 5%; but are limited by the dimming device range.
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures.Acceptable for use in insulated contact airtight (ICAT) rated fixtures
- IP65 Rated ? this lamp is rated for use outdoors where exposed directly to water from rain or irrigation. The lamp is not submersible; not for enclosed fixtures.
- Risk of electric shock
- Wet location rated
- To avoid burns; do not touch the bulb during operation and allow to cool completely after switching off
- This device is not intended for use with emergency exit fixtures
- If this product causes interference with other devices; change the location of the products involved
- This dimmable lamp may not be compatible with all dimmers; timing devices; occupancy sensors; and photo sensors; please check the website www.halcolighting.com/ProLEDdim for up-to-date dimmer compatibility information
- Suitable for use in sealed metal landscape fixtures; where it is protected from the elements
- Dimmable lamps dim down to 5%; but are limited by the dimming device range
- Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures. Acceptable for use in insulated contact airtight (ICAT) rated fixtures
- Use only on 120 volts; 60-hertz frequency